UPTET 2016 Application Form – Apply Online For Uttar Pradesh TET at upbasiceduboard.gov.in
The Uttar Pradesh Govt. has invites the online applications for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET-2016). The Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 application form are now available online at Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari , Uttar Pradesh official website .This UPTET 2016 exam will be conduct for appointing the candidates on Govt. Teacher Post in Primary Stage (Class I-V) and Higher Primary Stage (Class VI-VIII). This year UPTET exam will be conduct by Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari , Uttar Pradesh . Eligible applicants can fill UPTET 2016 online application form 10th December 2016 to 1st January. Further details regarding academic criteria, examination fee, selection procedure and application form are given here:
UPTET 2016 Application Form Details –
Name of Examination:
Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test
UPTET Application Form 2016 Education Qualification:-
- For Primary Stage Teacher (Class I-V): Those who want to apply they must have Senior Secondary or its equivalent certificate with at least 50% marks & passed or appearing in final year and also has 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For Higher Primary Stage Teacher (Class VI-VIII): Those who want to apply they should have completed Graduation Degree with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma I Elementary Education.
- Advertisement Date : 10th December 2016
- Last date for online Registration: 1st January 2016
- UPTET 2016 Admit card available from: 6th February 2016
- UP TET 2016 written test date : 22nd February 2016 and 23rd February 2016
- Exam answer key of Uttar Pradesh TET exam available from: 25th February 2016
- UP TET 2016 results : 27th March 2016
About UPTET Application Form 2016
UPTET Application Form 2016:
Applicants who are interested in UPTET-I or UPTET-2 they can apply online application. The applicants can visit the UPTET official website and fill their online application form. The UPTET official website is upbasiceduboard.gov.in. After online submission of UPTET 2016 application form, applicants can send the application form hard copy and all other documents copies to the following address. Applicants apply application form before 6th January, 2016.
Application Fees :
General: Rs. 300/-
SC / ST: Rs.150/-
Steps for filling Online Form :
First submit the Uttar Pradesh TET registration form about the official UPTET exam official site, after which you will have the option to spend the fees often online or not online. If paying fees online through Credit Card/Debit Card or maybe internet banking, add the payment information as required then proceed to complete the form. If paying offline pick the offline option which will create a standard bank challan. Submit the Challan in addition to fees at the registered banks and maintain your payment details completely ready.
After completing check, log in about the official UPTET website and add the application type with payment details as well as your registration number to accomplish the application process.