Punjab JET 2015 – Download Application Form / Exam Dates on its official website portal at www.punjabteched.com
Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training -(PSBTE) has published a notification of JET 2015. PSBTE conduct the Joint Entrance test exam to get admission into various 3 year Diploma Courses in multiple institute and collages in Chandigarh and Punjab. Interested as well as eligible applicants can apply online or offline mode now they can download Applications form for JET-2015 to take admission into diploma courses in the Collages /institutions (located in Punjab and Chandigarh) affiliated to the Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training on or before the last date which is 21th March, 2015.
Punjab JET Application Form / Exam Dates 2015
Joint Entrance Test JET -2015 will be held by the Board for admission to various diploma courses which are given by approved institution. The admission to the Institutions will be based on the JET merit list wise. Admission seat Reservation shall be as per current Govt policy of Punjab/UT Chandigarh Joint Entrance Test (JET) to be held on 20th April 2015.
Eligibility Criteria :-
Education Qualification: Candidates Should be passed the matriculation or equivalent examination with relevant subject such as Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English from any recognize State Board /central Board i.e. CBSE/ICSE/National Open School or from any other country.
Syllabus : The JET 2015 syllabus is broadly based upon the syllabus prescribed for Matriculation Examination that is 9th and 10th classes of Punjab School Education Board.
Examination Pattern :
- Total number of Questions :- 200 questions
- Subject Name :- English 40, General awareness and Aptitude 40, Mathematics 40, Physics 40, Chemistry 40
- Question Type :- Multiple choice objective type questions
- Marking Scheme :- There will be no negative marking in the JET.
- Answer Sheet Type :- Pre-Printed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet.
How To Applying for the JET-2015
- First OMR application form needs to be submitted.
- The form is available at a cost of Rs. 50/- only
- Fill complete Form Carefully in all respect.
- Enclosed in the envelop along with required documents.
- Then Submitted at affiliated polytechnic institutions and at the Board’s Office before the last date.
Examination Centres : The JET will be held at all district head quarter and other cities its based on the number of applying candidates. The exact location of the Examination Centre at these places will be provide in the Admit Card, which shall be provide to the candidates on assent of their Application Form by the Punjab State Board.
Duplicate Admit Card Detail :
Candidates who do not obtain the Admit Card by 2nd week of April may contact Board’s office from 15th April, 2015 for re-issue of duplicate admit cards Admit card can only be provide after showing Xerox copy of the submitted Application Form. A copy of the admit card is also available in the Board’s websites Candidates, who do not receive Admit Card by post, can take a print out from websites and proceed to the Examination centre along with a copy of the passport size photograph
The OMR Application forms will be available from 02nd week of February. JET application forms are available at a cost of Rs 50/- in the affiliated Polytechnic Colleges, Schools, District Education Offices, Suvidha Centres at Deputy Commissioner Offices in Punjab and also at the board’s office
Important Dates Should be remind :
- Last date for submission of JET Application Forms : 21st March 2015
- Date of conduct of JET: 20th-April-2015 (Sunday, 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.)
Click here to visit official website at – www.punjabteched.com