CTET Answer key February 2015 will be publish soon on www.ctet.nic.in :-
- CTET 2015 Paper 1st Answer Key
- CTET Peper 2 Answer Key
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Exam is conducted every year by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), at various centers across the country. The CTET Exam is scheduled to be held on 28th February, 2015. More than 2,82,489 applications have been received by CBSE for the written examination of CTET February 2015. The Exam consists of Theory Tests. Exam will be held in two sessions, i.e. morning and afternoon. The Morning Session is meant for Paper I and duration is from 09.30 am to 12.00 pm. Paper II will be conducted at Afternoon Session from 02.00 pm to 04.30pm.
Paper I is related to class I to V i.e. primary stage. Paper I is of total 150 marks. The paper has five sections of 30 marks each.
Paper II is related to Class VI to VIII i.e. elementary stage. Paper II is of total 150 marks. The paper has four sections. First three sections are compulsory each having 30 marks. The last section has options to select and consists of 60 marks.
Steps to download CTET February 2015 Answer Keys :-
- Click on the official website ctet.nic.in
- The home page of CTET will show new link to CTET Answer Keys. Find the link and click on it.
- Enter desired details like registration number, roll number, name, date of birth etc. and submit the information.
- The answer key will be displayed. You can also download the keys for further reference.
CBSE will publish the CTET answer keys or solution in its official website ctet.nic.in. CTET Exam candidates can view the answer keys in the above link.
All the best for your exam.